Sold $719,900 - Sold
This multi-level 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home, upgraded and renovated, inside and out, in 2009, is perfect for entertaining family and friends. This exceptional home is located in the heart of Shell Beach, near restaurants, coffeehouses, shops and services. Enjoy natural light and sunshine with a cozy deck off the kitchen and dining room offering space to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or evening glass of wine. With 2 bedrooms (or one bedroom and sitting area/ office), one bath downstairs and the luxurious master suite upstairs, this home offers flexibility and privacy. A black granite, corner fireplace in the living room and cathedral ceiling in the kitchen and dining room offer dramatic focal points to the main living area.
• Stunning Euro-style kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator
• Gauged slate floors in kitchen and dining room, slab granite countertops, dramatic cabinetry with black lacquer lower cabinets and soft close drawers.
• Built-in cabinets in master bedroom for extra storage (including “hide away” ironing board)
• Designer paints
• Silhouette blinds in most rooms
• Indoor laundry area
• Energy efficient features including tankless water heater, newer high-efficiency furnace, gas log fireplace with blower & ducts to downstairs, plumbing fixtures and dual pane windows
• Located in the charming village of Shell Beach
• A short stroll to beach access, spectacular ocean and sunset views and Dinosaur Caves Park
• Outdoor shower with hot and cold water to rinse off beach sand
• Stainless steel and copper gutters and trim and newer roof
• Two car garage with poured granite floors and additional lighting