Sold $990,000 - Sold
Apartments: 4, 3 – 2 Br., 1 Ba; 1 – 3 Br., 2 Ba.
Meticulously maintained and concierge managed, this 4 unit loft style apartment building is less than one-half mile to the water in the Grover Beach “Warehouse District”. Three of the four units are two bedrooms, one bath fully furnished and equipped vacation/short term rentals. Excellent repeat clientele, booking rates and management – average bookings are 3-6 months. The large anchor unit on the ground floor is a three bedroom, 2 baths with a small enclosed yard. The building is zoned for home office live/work. All units include one car garages with automatic openers; additionally there is a 6 car parking lot on site for tenants and guests.
- 3 eco-friendly, pet-friendly vacation rentals; fully equipped, upgraded, furnished in mid-century modern décor and with new polished VCT flooring.
- Upgraded kitchen and bath fixtures and hardware
- Energy efficient, dual pane windows in all units
- Newer low-flow toilets and energy efficient appliances
- Keyless entry on all units and laundry room
- Pitched ceilings, clerestory windows in upper loft units
- Upstairs units have deck balconies with distant ocean views
- Sun filled, western exposure
- Less than one half mile to unspoiled Grover Beach, a dog friendly beach
- New exterior trim paint and hardware
- Manicured lawns and easy to maintain landscaping
- Giant mature Heirloom Blue Spruce trees crown the property
- Short stroll to beaches, coffee houses, restaurants, the Monarch Butterfly Grove, golf course and the anticipated lodge and convention center.