Sold $594,900 - Sold
Newly renovated, enjoy the privacy of this popular floor-plan – a stand alone residence with entry level main floor living areas, master bedroom and bath. Numerous windows provide city and hill views and vaulted ceilings create a sun-filled, open floor plan. Generously sized, updated kitchen with granite counters and new appliances is large enough for an eating area and has abundant storage. Living/dining area combination features a cozy fireplace and deck to enjoy morning coffee or evening glass of wine. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths with 2 guest bedrooms, 1 bath and laundry area downstairs, as well as an additional large deck for relaxing and enjoying the view or entertaining. Large master suite with over-sized walk-in closet. This home is an easy stroll to Railroad Square and downtown via the Jennifer Street Bridge.
D I S T I N C T I V E D E T A I L S
• Walk directly into main floor living area and master suite from garage or street – no steps!
• Vaulted ceilings in living/dining room and master bedroom
• Updated, eat-in kitchen with granite, new appliances and generous storage space
• Bathrooms updated with new fixtures
• Expansive windows flood the home with natural light and offer dramatic views
• Two spacious guest bedrooms on lower floor, offer complete privacy
O U T D O O R S
• Corner location and stand alone design creates a private environment
• Sunny, southern exposure
• 2 car garage, with attic storage and pull down ladder, offers direct entry to main living area
• Easy stroll to Railroad Square and downtown via the Jennifer Street Bridge.