Property ID : 1048785
Sold $225,000 - Sold
This delightful and spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath manufactured home has beautiful engineered hardwood floors and an enclosed porch room that is a large family room area just adjacent to the dining room. The family room and large master bedroom offer stunning views of the surrounding hills. The fenced yard and brick patio offer privacy and enjoyment of the outdoors.
• Engineered Hardwood floors in living spaces
• A Large and beautiful Master Bedroom Suite with great hillside views
• Master Bathroom has shower and large tub.
• Permitted, enclosed porch room that serves as a family room
• Spacious living room and dining room with vaulted ceilings
• Large 2-car garage
• Installed with earthquake bracing
• Fenced back yard has lovely patio and walkway
• Great Views from back yard
• Community Swimming pool and spa
• Community Recreation room with gym